Architecture/lighting/rendering guides for Cars 2 : http://artsammich.blogspot.com/2011/07/random-cars-2-concept-work.html
- Describes the thinking behind the style - uses words like curvy, straight, softened, caricature; takes into account character height and width, etc.
- Lighting and rendering keywords: exagerrated, occlusion, shadows, saturation, depth of field.
Style guide for the Autobot HQ in Transformers: http://vtoyama.blogspot.com/2013/09/more-transformers-prime.html
- More relevant as a model sheet rather than a style guide.
- Points out what materials things are made out of.
- Environment related.
Style guide for Happy Tree Friends: http://api.ning.com/files/riuvU8T4Z7umARhGyrA18lg0hOVxq03o1l*3briCh9NZlRbemTHX1GI3Ax6u5qSaZu6tWM1LRTFiX*IZvjnVGdPKtnmTmAVt/Sniffles_style_guide_01.jpg
- More like a character study sheet.
Animation guide for King of the Hill: http://loljam.com/post/11873/
- Super interesting. They have a lot of very specific rules about how to animate characters to keep it cohesive. May be helpful later on once we start animating.